Saturday, March 12, 2005

She is all that ...

this is one of my poem i wrote some time ..Hope you will like it...


..and she is all that

not the fight nor the triumph
but just one
just her one smile
makes me more agile
when she is gone its dark
her presence brings light
days are gloomy when i dont see her
and the time stops when she is with me
is that "you" what i want
she is nothing but my only dream
and i don't want to wake up any more
you are not the most beautiful
nor the sweetest girl
i dont know why i love you
do you think there should be any reason
if there is reason then its not love

i never told her a word
but my silence do keep talking
pleading me "tell her tell her"
but,the words are not enough
the fear of losing her made me so
or i don't want to say
i feel her presence when she is far
and smile in midst of the war
the war of proving myself
and keeping all expectations alive
but i think i wont let you fall
if my *loss is your happiness *loss =losing you
then take everything from me
take my all memories
wake me up tear my dreams
what else
what else i have
but just a request
allow me to love you
when you have left me alone
what else i need
what else i need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home