Friday, September 09, 2005

Monsoon Wedding !!!

This is a story of a boy who has loved someone like anything but he founds that the girl doesn't like him. Which resulted in thinking that he has many drawbacks and he has to overcome those to come closer to her. So he sits one night thinking how he can does so and makes an optimistic plan for the White Fairy.

waiting for the dawn
remember to breathe when everything gone.
tried to change the MY world
expected from you "impossible WORD"
loved what i hate
said what i regret
respected whom i dont know
wandering in search of WHITE snow
let me build my fort
for all your comfort
let me rise where you are
and win my eternal war
let me make myself "respected"
and do what YOU expected
then i will take you to the moon
and ask "will you marry me in the coming monsoon? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home