Friday, September 09, 2005

The Stars

A small child on a street
Looking upwards for hours
Mom they are so beautiful
On a Clear sky
Natural Toys to play
But why can't i touch them
A Boy on a street
Looking upwards for hours
But the sky is no more clear
Exams, Scolding, Home work
Searching his childhood companion
searching the stars

A college guy on a street
Looking upwards through his drink
Arrogance Ego Expectations
I can get any thing i want
I have prisoned you in my drink
look stars i am drinking you
A Graduate on a street
Looking downwards for hours
in the water again the same stars
Losing his tie and throwing his coat
She doesn't love me
I have lost what i never had
Please give me some company
Oh my dear Stars.
A man on a street
Looking at the stars for a moment
Have so many incomplete works
Help me in making 'her' happy
And give company to my son
As you gave me
Sorry i don't get time often
O! my Dear Stars
An Old man on a street
Looking at the stars never ends
Death denies to take him along
Looking at the sky is no more fun
Waiting for the angel
Please come from these tiny lights
and take me away

Stars, always the same
We change but you never
you are so great
even fall to make our wishes true
and he says truly
your star was always shining
You never dare to look at it

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

yup... very true... our perspective of things changes with time... and yet.. the more things change... the more they remain the same.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Vivek Choudhary said...

To dear sunny
Mere poem se tumhara Comment jyada achcha hai :)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home