Friday, September 09, 2005

Not Enough !!!

This is one of the poem i wrote last year.The poem is all about the experiences i had in my life....go on ...

when i was a child
to bring down the toys kept above
standing on toes
tried too hard
and i fell, realised
this much effort is not enough
father came saw me crying
wounded knees,wet nose
saw i broke few of them
he put me in his lap
and put them far away from my reach
saying this much height is not enough

i grew old one day
heared pleading of an old man
while going to school
how helpless he is
tried to go and help him
i saw towards my watch
i was getting late for the school
just ran away
this much gut is not enough
time went on
second position in the class
made me to suspect
on my caliber
first time i realised
this much work is not enough

i went on went on
never looked back
no dawn no sunset
same for me
every time is for work
and i woke up when i realised
when i topped
should i stop??
this much success is not enough
every up and down of my life
made me think
to stay boldly,to continue
never give up
whatever be the case
hard work and determination
when come together
act like an alchemist
whenever i fell
i looked above to the peak
and thought this much travel is not enough

when i rose a little
smiled,never looked back
to look back i have to stop
stopping is death,so didn't
i am going on
moving faster and faster
till the time i won't realise
this much "I" is not enough

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

well written boss...

as far as meaning and depth is concerned, this poem sure is enough!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great, fabulous, laudable, artistic, creative, imaginative , truthful, elegant, lucid , unpretentious and what not... simply put Vixy Rocks.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home