Sunday, September 25, 2005

60 Years To Spend

I put my hands in my pocket,60 years to spend
I went to the first shop,sleep was being sold
essential for health ,with a discount,take 20 years
and sleep for 10 years free ,I took 20 and left
Next a simple hut,with an old man sitting
why here is no crowd i asked ,Because these are very costly
i sell happiness ,i gave him 25 years and bought some of it
I went out of the store ,you have to pay the taxes
5 years for hard work ,and 5 years of pleasure
A big, beautiful ,Skytouching store
selling pleasure very cheap ,just for 2 years get infinite
i gave 2 , became ecstatic ,put my hands in the bag
some one stole my happiness ,and 5 more years
Cursed myself and left ,paid the tax and left
3 years are left ,In my pocket
oh... I dont have now enough ,went to the next store
No one is there ,No sales person
very less crowd ,A store of knowledge
Free for all ,Give your 3 years
and you will get it for life time

i spend my all what i had ,stepped out of the shop
what is this, My eyes changed ,where i lost my 7 years
the house of pleasure ,was just a dream
and sleep was just not enough for health
I couldn't see determination store
nor the confidence store ,standing just behind it
Why did i spent my beautiful years ,for the CHEAP
I cried, was about to leave the arena,no penny in hand
Bag of incomplete dreams ,You have to pay taxes for
children and wife ,But I have nothing ...
then we will charge you with ,

5 years ill health, 5 years of lonliness in your old age
I was charged....
when everything ended i came out of the gate
an old man with light in his hand
Son you always went for comfort
blindness of pleasure and sleep
you cudn't see the free store of love and help
with which everything was free
health, happiness,good sleep everything
Sorry Father i couldn't make it
Dont regret son look behind
and I saw a thousand man were standing behind
and thousands were about to come out of the gate

Son Initially I used to live in the arena
No one was listening , so i am here now
Waiting for your money to get exhausted................
But You can't do any thing now...
I can't give you back your time....

4 Comments:

Blogger Abhi said...

tuu itnaa...kaise...sooch letaa... hai..i am so...jealous... anyway.... man.... keep writing.... i guess...life presents... such a great.... avenue..... for creative thots.... i'm feeling...inspired...

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

well written vixy :)

read it somewhere...'its easy to plan in hindsight'

keep it going...

4:55 PM  
Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Your poems show your wide imagination. Good stuff.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

wow...i love the way your thoughts flow by so original and beautiful

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home