Friday, February 10, 2006

A dream!!!


your have brought a GOAL in my life,
huge tension and thousands smile.
I love when your eyes stare,
and the way you care.

one day I saw a sweet dream,
a sea shore and we sharing a single Ice Cream.
When it was over, we saw the sun set
bringing sunrise to my unworthy Fate.

After a while we were below the stars
No one else around no rules no bars.
then the pretty moon smiled,
as if saying to me '[;)]' my dear child.

in a minute the dark night was over
The brightest of all nights in my life.
I didn't speak a single word nor did she.
her silence told everything to me.
I dont care now about the world and the time
as far as i am yours and you are mine!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger maxi said...

Those who dare to dream are the ones who materialise them.
best of luck :-)

11:03 PM  
Blogger naween said...

hamari dua hai ki aapke sapne zaroor sach ho...

11:13 PM  
Blogger Abhi said...

vixy dude.... kaash mein bhi itna.... intensely dream kar pata....

anyways...thanks a lot for everything...

i dont have words...

2:39 AM  
Blogger Modern Saint said...

I loved ur poem ...wanna pulbish it...

2:10 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

nice one

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home